If you are looking for a wireless security camera to place in your taxicab, you need to look no further than Amcrest. You will be able to find a wide variety of amcrest security cameras that you will be able to place inside your taxicab to keep both you and those that you are driving safe.
Protect Taxicab Drivers
One of the main reason you should place a wireless security camera in your taxicab is to keep your cabbies safe. The taxicab drivers are in a vulnerable position. The drivers put their trust in their passengers. Security cameras can help to deter unruly passengers from acting out of line while they are being transported in the taxicab.
Another thing that a wireless security camera will help with is to deter violence. Violent interactions may result from alcohol use of passengers or many other factors but they are going to happen. The presence of in-cab cameras are going to make passengers think twice before acting afoul towards the taxicab drivers.
When a wireless security camera is in the taxicab, a passenger attempting to rob a driver will have to do so knowing their every move is being recorded. That knowledge alone is very well likely to be enough to stop many potential robbers in their tracks.
Monitoring Taxicab Driver Behavior
Another good reason to place a wireless security camera in the taxicab is to catch the driver when they are being out of line. Some drivers can also be guilty from time to time. The cameras can help to make sure that taxicab drivers carry out their duties in a professional manner at all times.
Providing Visual Evidence
In times where violent confrontations or robberies do take place in the taxicab, a wireless security camera can help to provide valuable evidence for criminal investigations.
Risks of Cameras in Taxicabs
It is very important that you place appropriate signs throughout the taxicab in order to inform passengers that they are on camera. Besides the signs keeping privacy issues at bay, it will also help to deter criminal activity by letting others know of the presence of video cameras in the taxicab.
When to Put in Cameras
When determining a taxicab’s need for a wireless security camera, the following things need to be considered:
· How safe do the taxicab drivers feel when they are out?
· Has there been a history of violence in the areas covered by the taxi service?
· Have there been reported incidents of robbery and violence in the taxicabs?
· Do the taxicabs travel into high crime areas?
· Do the taxicab drivers transport passengers that are intoxicated?
Installation of Cameras
When installing a wireless security camera, you should:
- Use security cameras that are equipped to handle both lowlight and dark conditions
- Install surveillance cameras that are able to achieve views of passengers as well as the taxicab driver
- Position the security camera above the rear view mirror for comprehensive view of the inside of the taxicab
Source: Click Here