Wednesday 15 August 2018

Top 10 Convenience Store Safety Tips



There are many different things you can do as a business owner to keep your convenience store safe. One of the major ways to do so is with the use of a wireless outdoor security cameras, which many can be found from Amcrest. When you are ready to go ahead with getting one of these cameras for your store, you need to check out of the variety of Cameras that can be found there to help keep your convenience store as safe as possible. 

Amcrest


If you follow a security and safety plan, you can come a long way in preventing a robbery, as well as making sure your convenience store employees are prepared to do the right thing in case of a robbery.

Training

Convenience stores usually experience a higher level of turnover, so it is important to stick to a regular training schedule to make sure everyone has the same level of experience should a robbery situation occur. 

Bullet Resistant Barriers

Bullet resistant barriers are recommended for convenience stores because the chances of criminal activity are huge especially between dusk and dawn. You need to have a system that allows for maximum safety. 

Visibility of Employees From Outside

It is important to make sure your store is stocked with merchandise but you always need to make sure the merchandise does not block the view to the outside. If robbers can see your employees from the parking lot, criminal will be less likely to happen.

Lighting

You need to make sure the convenience store parking lot well lit. A brightly lit parking lot area will make the robbers less confident. 

Good Security Cameras 

You need to make sure your store has wireless security cameras throughout the store. You can literally watch the cameras from inside an office if need be.

Uniformed Employees

Employees need to wear store uniforms so there would not be any confusion in case of a robbery of who is who.

Panic Buttons

Panic buttons are installed in convenience stores to alert police of a robbery. They should be used after a robbery has happened. If the button is pushed too soon, you could be triggering a hostage situation if the police show up during the robbery. 

Money Available in Register

You never want to have too much money in your cash register at one time. If the store is robbed with a large amount, then the robber may think they can get the same score at another store and it will encourage them to try again. 

Deterring Robbery Attempts

Stickers should be placed on the front door of the store for any safety elements you have in place in your store. Doing this will let the robber know up front and they will think twice about entering into your store and trying to rob it.

Cooperate With Robber

Robbers should be given your full cooperation at all times. The store will be able to recoup the loss. You do not want to do anything to increase the odds of injury.

1 comment:

  1. Loan Opportunity Offered By Mr, Benjamin That Save My Family From Financial Bondage {lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com}

    Hello Everyone, I am Putri Adiratnaa single mom from Jakarta, I would like to share this great testimony on how I got a loan from Mr, Benjamin, when we were driven out of our home when I couldn't pay my bills anymore, After being scammed by various companies online and denied a loan from my bank and some other credit union I visited. My children were taken by the foster care, I was all alone in the street. The day i shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to Daisy Maureen. At first I told her that I am not ready to take any risk of requesting a loan online anymore, but she assured me that I will receive my loan from them. On a second thought, due to my homelessness I had to take a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me I received a loan of $80,000.00 from Mr, Benjamin. I'm happy I took the risk and applied for the loan. My kids have been given back to me and now I own a home and a business of my own. All thanks and gratitude goes to Le_Meridian Funding Service and for the help of Mr, Benjamin for giving me a meaning to life when i had lost all hope. If you currently seeking for a loan assistance, you can contact them via: {lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com} Or WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete